January 31, 2017 HORTICO S.A. once again was awarded the title of Business Gazelle. The award ceremony was held at the Business Club at the Wrocław Stadium.
Coface business intelligence agency at the request of Puls Biznesu prepares annually a list that identifies the most dynamically developing small and medium-sized enterprises in Poland. In each edition of the ranking, the results of the Companies for the full three preceding years are examined, and in the 2016 edition, the results for the years 2013-2014-2015 were analyzed.
A company that met all of the following criteria could apply for the title of Gazela Biznesu 2016:
- started operating before 2013 and has been operating continuously to this day,
- in the base year of 2013, its sales revenues were in the range between PLN 3 and 200 million,
- in the years 2013-2015, each year it recorded an increase in sales revenues,
- in the years 2013-2015, it did not record a loss even once,
- made it possible to analyze your financial results for at least the three analyzed years.
The place of the company on the ranking list was determined by the percentage increase in turnover achieved in the three years under study.
Companies offering financial services or related services, as well as companies that had at least once a negative equity value in the analyzed period, could not participate in the ranking.
Compared to 2013, the position of HORTICO S.A. in the ranking increased by almost 1,200 places.