Biological plant protection is based on the use of one living organism to combat another. It is mainly used in greenhouses where bumblebees are used for pollination of plants. Useful insects, the so-called entomophages fight aphids, thrips, whitefly, leaf miners, swollen etc.
In order to provide detailed information about the products, please contact our advisors.
Orders should be placed by Friday by 9.00 a.m. Delivery in the branch in Wrocław and Kalisz is made on the following Wednesday, while in the branch in Warsaw, Lublin and Rzeszów – on the following Thursday.
The use of bumblebees for pollination
- For many crops, such as tomatoes, peppers and strawberries, good pollination is the basis for high yields and the highest quality.
- Natural pollination, using bumblebees, is the most effective way to obtain good fruit.
- Bumblebees are also active in low temperatures, windy conditions and cloudy weather.
- Thanks to this, they can be used in greenhouses and foil tunnels (under polyethylene), where they do not lose their orientation and work well.
HORTICO SA is the representative of Bioline in Poland.
We encourage you to download the Bioline application where you can find:
- Product recommendations (Tell us about your situation: we’ll show you the products you need and how to get the most out of them)
- Side effects (Make sure the chemicals you use and the beneficial insects work together)
- Product Pages (Helpful Product Information to Get the Most Out of Bioline Products)
- Pest Pages (Find information on pests and their symptoms)
- ICM Programs (ICM programs are designed to help you plan treatments throughout the season).
The application is available for download for Android, iOS and Windows Phone systems, more details at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bioline.app&hl=pl&gl=US